Episode 8 - Inventory Management Strategies for Amazon
Help your brand prevent common inventory pitfalls
With the holiday season fast approaching, you can expect a higher rate of sales as consumers head to Amazon to check items off their wish list. Quarter Four is an exciting time to be an online retailer, but have you thought about your ability to handle orders from a fulfillment level? It’s time to talk inventory.
hough inventory management isn’t a particularly glamorous aspect of online retail, it is a critical issue that Bobsled Marketing takes seriously. We wanted to devote an entire episode to help your brand prevent common inventory pitfalls.
In today’s episode, we will discuss common errors made when managing inventory. Bobsled monitors inventory on a daily basis to ensure our clients have well-managed inventory, but there is more to be done here than simple monitoring. We will weigh in on the effect of FBA versus FBM on your bottom line, and take a close look at the Prime Effect. We even want to take a good look at how inventory affects your PPC campaigns. Inventory is all about the details, and we are here to get those details in order, from fulfillment right down to returns.
- Why maintaining inventory levels are essential for the holiday season.
- Momentum for your products increases over time, so consistent monitoring is essential to keep the momentum going.
- Strategy is just as important as mindset and patience.
- What you should do when you run out of FBA inventory.
- The powerful psychology of Amazon Prime in regards to shipping.
- PPC advertising takes time to build momentum, and it is entirely dependent on inventory.
- The ins and outs of cash flow in seller and vendor central.
- Navigating Amazon returns and your own policy.
- Is Amazon’s internal inventory analytics helpful? We break it down.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Forecastly: www.forecast.ly
- Check out this article on Inventory Management on the Bobsled Marketing Blog