Having a well-equipped team is essential to Amazon success
When brands begin to take their presence on Amazon seriously, it becomes clear that having a well-equipped team is essential to success. At Bobsled Marketing, we have developed key places where having a specialized team member will enable your brand to find the most success. We have identified five key places where brand marketing and management require specialization: Project Management, Warehouse Management, Customer Service, PPC Specialist, and Creative Specialist. In this episode, you will be able to learn about each specialty in depth so that you can begin to analyze your own team.
Amazon is a rapidly changing selling environment, so much so that it is unrealistic to think that one person will be able to both keep up with the changes and fulfill the needs of every job. By building a team that leverages their skillsets and experience in each specialty area, you can be sure that your account will be healthy and grow in profitability. From expert project management to client-facing inventory care, your cultivated team will allow your brand to fully engage with Amazon and stop wasting marketing dollars.
- The five specialist roles you should consider for your brand.
- How Project Managers can stay up-to-date on what is happening with Amazon.
- Our favorite word, inventory, and ways your brand can keep up with inventory demands.
- Careful review monitoring will allow you to promote your product and beat the bots.
- Why Bobsled employs a PPC Specialist to keep up with rapid Amazon changes.
- Creative needs that your brand will need as it grows its storefront presence to enhance your brand.
- Advice for companies who want to handle brand needs internally.
Mentioned in this Episode
www.bobsledmarketing.com - for more resources and information