Episode 16 - 4 Ways to Optimize Headline Search Ads
BUY YOUR WAY TO THE TOP OF THE SEARCH RESULTS
Headline search ads are a critical marketing tool for brands selling on Amazon. Since August of 2017, headline search ads are now available for brands on the seller platform, as well as brands on vendor central. These ads are a simple way to buy your way to the top of the search results using targeted keywords and a bit of experimentation. Here to give you all of his knowledge on the subject is Will Haire, a PPC manager at Bobsled Marketing. Will always advises our clients to utilize headline search ads because they are quite easily one of the most powerful marketing tools at your fingertips.
A well-designed headline advertisement can take attention away from your competitors, create brand awareness, and boost your brand’s performance all in one fell swoop. Now that those headline ads are open to sellers, the platform is more competitive than ever. Whether you have an established brand or are just starting out, it is important to follow Will’s 4 Best Tips for Headline Ads:
1. Write effective ad copy
2. Find the best keywords
3. Create Highly Relevant Campaigns
4. Always be testing and experimenting.
You will waste a lot of time, and money, if you are not optimizing your headline search ads. Listen to this week’s episode to learn everything you need to get started and dig into the competition.
- Learn why it is important for all brands to spend time finessing their headline search ads.
- Amazon has less of a marketing ecosystem around it.
- Brand discovery is more likely to happen on Amazon than ever.
- The simplicity of the platform makes even millennials more aware of branding ads.
- Learn all about how headline ads work vs. sponsored product ads.
- You must be accepted into the Brand Registry before you can create headline ads.
- The benefits of utilizing headline ads.
- You want to dominate the first page of search results.
- Will always encourages brands to use headline search ads.
- What to expect as far as pricing.
- These ads will allow you to play both the offensive and defensive.
- Will’s power word formula for better sales copywriting.
- Search terms need to be as relevant as possible.
- Relevance for keywords v. relevance for campaigns.
- Notable case studies from Bobsled’s own successful clients.